How Ringette is played...
Click on the How it's played link on the right menu above.
Why play Ringette?
- Ringette emphasizes team play over individual stardom.
- Deliberate contact is prohibited.
- Ringette offers competition at every skill level - recreational leagues, elite leagues, high school, University, National Ringette League and International competition
- Ringette strongly promotes the physical learning principles of Long Term Athlete Development.
- Ringette seeks to develop each individual to their maximum potential as an athlete and as a person.
Who plays Ringette?
- EVERYONE – girls and boys, men and women, pre-schoolers to seniors!
Where can I play Ringette?
- ANYWHERE there is an arena – or a gym.
- Can't find a league or a team? Start one. We'll help you.
What equipment do I need?
Who can I contact?
- Nationally – Ringette Canada (email@example.com)
- Provincially – Your Provincial Sport Organization: See links at the bottom of this page
Where can I try Ringette?
- Find a Come Try Ringette event near you! Click HERE.