USE OF MARKS AND LOGO POLICY
- Ringette Canada’s marks and logos are the property of Ringette Canada. The purpose of this Policy is to ensure the protection of the marks and logos and provide guidance on correct usage.
- This Policy applies to staff, Directors, Members, committee members, and third parties wishing to use Ringette Canada’s marks and/or logos.
Marks and Logo
- Ringette Canada’s marks and logos are as detailed in Appendix A.
Use of the Logo
- Ringette Canada reserves the right to use and grant permission to use its marks and/or logos in any way it deems appropriate
- Ringette Canada, at its sole discretion and for any reason, reserves the right to demand that any party cease the use of Ringette Canada marks and/or logos.
- Marks and logos will not be reproduced or used without written permission from Ringette Canada.
- Requests to use a mark or logo must be submitted in writing to the Ringette Canada office at least ten (10) days prior to the expected use or reproduction of the mark or logo. Submissions must include a sample and/or explanation of the proposed use or reproduction.
- Ringette Canada’s logo shall not be used/reproduced to sell merchandise unless written permission is granted from Ringette Canada or for its own use
- Ringette Canada will provide written permission or denial within three (3) business days of receipt of the request. This decision is not appealable.
- For all authorized use, no hand drawn or altered versions are permitted, and only the official marks and/or logos shall be used.
- The marks and/or logos shall not be used in any way that could be interpreted, at Ringette Canada’s sole discretion, as:
- Harmful to the reputation or image of Ringette Canada or its events;
- A false or implied endorsement, sponsorship, approval of Ringette Canada’s support of the user’s products, services, events or other related activities; and
- A violation of any law, regulation, public policy or the rights of others.
- For all authorized third party use of the marks and/or logos, the third party agrees as follows:
- To abide by this policy and other direction, such as Ringette Canada’s Logo Guide, related to mark and logo use;
- To not amend or alter the marks and/or logos in any way;
- That all information provided to Ringette Canada is accurate and correct;
- That Ringette Canada reserves the right to revoke the third party’s use of the marks and/or logos; and
- Acceptance of the third party’s use of the marks and/or logos is confirmed in writing by the Executive Director of Ringette Canada or designate.
This Policy is subject to review at least once every three years
Date of last review: March 2022
The publication of Ringette Canada policies will be in the English and French languages. In the case of conflicting interpretations, the English version will prevail.