Safe Sport Policy Suite
To ensure policies remain current and are aligned with the Universal Code of Conduct for Maltreatment in Sport (UCCMS), Ringette Canada, in partnership with Sport Law and Strategy Group (SLSG) conducted an independent policy review resulting in the adoption of an updated suite of Safe Sport policies.
Ringette Canada is committed to reviewing and revising these policies as often as necessary in order to ensure members can participate in a sporting environment that is free from abuse, harassment, or discrimination.
- Appeal Policy
- Athlete Protection Policy
- Code of Conduct & Ethics Policy
- Concussion Policy and Return to Play Protocol
- Discipline and Complaints Policy
- Dispute Resolution Policy
- Reciprocation Policy
- Risk Management Policy
- Screening Policy
- Social and Electronic Communication Media Policy
- Statement on Safe Sport and Safe Sport Policy
- Universal Code of Conduct to Prevent and Address Maltreatment in Sport (UCCMS)
- Whistleblower Policy