MANAGER CERTIFICATION POLICY
- The purpose of this Policy is to outline the certification requirements for Ringette Canada’s team managers and to provide team managers with information about the Manager’s Certification Program (“MCP”). Ringette Canada requires that every team have a certified Team Manager.
Application of this Policy
- This Policy applies to all ringette team managers and potential team managers in Canada.
- The implementation of this Policy and the MCP is the responsibility of the Ringette Canada Technical Director.
- All interested individuals are eligible to participate in the MCP.
- The MCP is a self-paced online program.
- MCP participants will:
- Log in to the coachingringette.ca website.
- Complete each required quiz and assignment.
- Upon successful completion of the MCP, candidates will be granted certification, and a certification number.
- Each Member can download a list of certified managers from the coachingringette.ca website.
This Policy is subject to review at least once every three years
Date of last review: June 2019
The publication of Ringette Canada policies will be in the English and French languages. In the case of conflicting interpretations, the English version will prevail.