Ringette Canada Website Launch
Ringette Canada is proud to unveil a revamped website to support our new look. The website was redesigned to create a more user-friendly experience, showcasing all of Ringette Canada’s familiar resources, while also maintaining the deep history of our sport and its Canadian roots.
“We are delighted to finally reveal our new logo and website together,” said Ringette Canada Interim Executive Director Jasmine Northcott. “The rebranding marks an important transformation for our sport by evolving to a sleek look while still maintaining ties to a recognizable brand that we have worked so hard to create. We have been working with the new logo for the past few months and we are very excited to have the website ready to support our new brand.”
Preserving tradition, the logo maintains the time-honoured ‘look’ of Ringette Canada and was inspired by the unifying nature of our sport. It’s represented by a unique combination of symbols:
- The iconic ring embodies the cohesiveness of our community and reflects the pride we take in our True Sport partnership.
- The solid “flash” from right to left and the smoothness behind the ring symbolizes the speed of the game and the pace at which we are growing as a sport.
- The use of the maple leaf in our crest, along with our colour palette, conveys that we are proudly Canadian.
- The jagged lines inside the leaf represent the agility of our athletes and our organization, as well as the ability to change directions quickly and adapt to progress within the sporting landscape.
- The three sections of the leaf represent our past, present, and future. From our rich history that now spans almost 60 years, to the present state of our game and the growth we’ve experienced, and finally, to an exciting future where we carve a unique path for all our participants.
“Ringette.ca gives us the perfect platform to tell the stories of our members like never before,” said Jenni Lloyd, Communications, Engagement & Marketing Director at Ringette Canada “This is an exciting opportunity to create dynamic, engaging content that will unite and amplify the voices of our community and our athletes.”
Visit ringette.ca today and see for yourself.